Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hello 2014

Hello. It's Yoshi of 2014 :)

I think it’s been a really long time since I’m greeting you guys with a post.
Anyways how was last year for everyone?
There were probably sad and tiring things as well as good things that made you laugh right?
I think I was able to finish off the year happy and energetically
thanks to everyone again.

When I’m weary and tired, I look at everyone of my downline and friends photos.
and see the cheers in my facebook and encouragement in whatsapp.
It’s strange at how I gain strength that I did not have before.
I wish everyone was like me too.

I wish that when you guys are tired you guys look at me or our member and gain strength
and when you’re happy you share the happiness with us.
If you are already like that, I hope this year we lean on each other and spend the year nicely as well.
Hm..It’s new year now~

I, thought of something while looking towards the new sun rising.
Although a new sun rises every day, like one day’s sun rising and setting
I never looses my first intentions but,
I will become the man that sometimes shows a new and refreshing image.
Everyone, gain a lot of new year luck. I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih! ^_^