Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 Reflection for 2014

assalamualaikum.

Successful people reflect on their progress before they start the new year 2014.
Some people have asked me howdo I reflecte so I took some time
and I have listed some questionsI ask myself to do the reflection
Hope it helps

Take 1 hour to go over following list it can make all the difference to create a successfull 2014
What did I learn in 2013 ?
What did I achieve in 2013?
How does this make me feel?
What did I learn from failure and success?
What am I proud off?
Where am I balanced and unbalanced in my life?
What do I want to improve in 2014?
What do I want to achieve in 2014?
What where my 5 biggest strengths in 2013?
What are my 3 weaknesses that I can improve to perform better?
Am I happy about my result?
What am I not happy about and why?
How can I make it better?

Money management:
How did I manage my money in2013?
Did I had a plan?
Did I save?
Invest back in my business?
Did I give charity?
Whats my plan for 2014?
Whats my plan to protect my wealth from inflation?
Is my money working for me?

Business skills:
How did I follow my business plan in 2013?
Am I doing the business as a hobby or as a business?
Did I keep gauges?
What did I learn from my gauges?
Did I use biznet?
How did biznet help me?
How many directors requalified?
How many getting close to requalifying?
How many people I recruit in 2013?
How many new directors 2013?
Is this going to bring me where I want to go?
How can I improve this?
What business skill do I want to learn in 2014?

Self Education:
What books did I read in 2013 that made a positive impact in my life?
What self help seminars did I attend?
What tapes I listen to that empower me?
Am I reading the right books to bring me to the goal I want to achieve?
Am I waiting for somebody to inspire me or do I Inspire myself?
Which people did I learn the most from?
What do I want to learn in 2014?

My surrounding:
Who are the 5-10 people I spend the most time with in 2013?
Are they bringing me up or down?
Are they mostly negative or positive?
Are they big thinkers or small thinkers?
Do we have unconditional love or conditional love?
How much are they earning a month?
Are they working on themself every day to create a better life?
Did i make new positive friends in 2013 that encourage me to follow my dreams?
help me to think bigger? give me a vision of better life?
How can I improve my surrounding in 2014?

My emotions 2013:
Did I spend most of my time thinking negative, blaming, complaining what I do not have? living in fear? Concerned about what other people think?
Or did I spend most of my time being grateful, focussing on the good I have and the future I can build? Helping others?
What emotions do I want to have the most in 2014?

My Habits:
What daily habits help me to create a better life and growing business?
What negative habits holding me back?
What new empowering habits I can create for 2014?

Commitment:
What am I committed to change and improve and why?
Do I need a mentor a coach?

My Why:
What is my BIG WHY to improve my life?

Please share with others and leave a comment if this helped you if you have other good questions please add in comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih! ^_^